Friday, October 1, 2010

Hallowe'en has arrived for Hummingbird Miniatures!

It's my favourite time of year... Hallowe'en! And it's just around the corner, so the worker elves at the Hummingbird Miniatures factory have been working away to create wonders for witches and goodies for ghosts!

We've made a moist-looking chocolate Hallowe'en cake, candy apples, chocolate bats. skeleton cookies, trick or treat sweets, candy ghosts and hand painted Halloween dishes!

Have a look and let me know what you think :)

Mini hugs,
Caroline xx

























6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the ghost cake! Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your halloween sweets and cakes! are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tus elfos están muy trabajadores. Tienes unos elfos grandes reposteros :)
    Todos estos dulces están muy apetitosos. Ha sido un placer para la vista tosos.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an absolutly fantastic display. I dont think Ive seen such yummy cakes all in one blog, I had to stop looking it was making me hungry!! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Halloween creations: they're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...