Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Baskets of Pastries / Croissants

I remembered to share photos of some croissants and pain au chocolat I made the other week when The Mini Food Blog was doing its feature on croissants. But what I didn't remember / get around to doing was listing some for sale on my shop! Well I've remedied this today. For the time being you can find two kinds of mixed baskets of croissants at my shop, and in the future you'll be able to find croissants on plates, breakfast trays and baking sheets. :)

















doll's house food, dollhouse food, one inch scale miniature food for your dollhouse or doll's house, dollhouse croissants, doll's house croissants, dollhouse pastries, pain au chocolat, dollhouse chocolate croissants for breakfast, doll's house bakery. faux food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...