Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A whole new Birthday Cake Range you say?

Yep... I've been planning it for a while and my new Birthday Cake Range will be enormous fun and I look forward to finishing them up and sharing them with you soon.

So I may possibly discontinue my best-selling Pink Birthday Cake with candles... unsure yet but I may do. If anyone has any comment please let me know!









one inch scale dollhouse or doll's house miniature pink birthday cake with candles, dollhouse birthday cake, doll's house birthday cake, one inch scale miniature food, faux food

5 comments:

  1. ooo nooooooooooooooo dont do it till i save enough to get one! lol :D Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, okay Linda, I'll def hold some back! Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh me too I just love the birthday cake its so pretty and colourful! ONE day Ill have one for Lolas house, her mice must have a birthday cake to go with their halloween and Christmas cakes !!! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please don't change this one--it's my favorite! I'm saving to get one too! :-) One of my plushies will certainly have a birthday, and I'll create one of my vignettes and blog about it--with this cake as the focal point! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's very sweet of you - okay - will continue with this design as this seems to be the general consensus!
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...