Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Pink Wedding Cake for a Blushing Bride

A friend just brought to my attention that I haven't blogged about my Pink Ladurée Wedding Cake yet! So here goes...

You've seen my Ivory Laduree Wedding Cake, and now here's my fabulously, frivolously French Pink Ladurée Wedding Cake which is about as near a replica as I could make of the iconic Ladurée version.
It took me many days and hours to ice this cake by hand, add all the little pink flowers, silver balls and sugared almonds. Unlike the ivory wedding cake, this one has the Ladurée patisserie label on the top.

It is 1/12 (one inch) scale and available at my online shop right now.

And here's the original Ladurée Pink Wedding Cake from the Ladurée website.





6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! Any bride would be fortunate to have this cake!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, as always your pieces are exquisite perfection. I honestly can't tell that they are miniatures. I love your accessories too, the champagne bottle is too much! lol

    Cheers,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, thank you all for such flattering comments! I really appreciate it. Mini hugs, Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This wedding cake is perfect and very very beautiful !
    Grégoire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pieces are beautiful and are amazing! I could never live without your blog!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...