Sunday, April 1, 2012

A little gift for a friend



For a lovely friend of mine in the US, I made this tiny half inch scale replica of my Easter 2012 Daffodil Cake as a surprise for her little mice. :) I am assuming it will have reached her in the post by now so I thought I would share some pics, since it's not often that I show much half inch scale food on here.

The last image shows it sitting next to my one inch scale Easter Daffodil Cake, which is currently available as a Limited Edition this Easter in my online shop.





half inch scale miniature dollhouse food, dolls house food, miniature food, polymer clay faux food, miniature food

3 comments:

  1. Lucky Susan! She was telling me what she asked you to make her...
    This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so small! Amazing how you achieved such a fine level of detail in something so tiny! Perfection!

    Cheers,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a perfect Eastern gift. Tiny and gorgeous.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...