Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cover Girl!



Yay - finally got my first front cover! If you pick up a copy of the US magazine 'Dollhouse Miniatures' then you'll find my patisserie I made last Feb on the cover. It's a September 2012 issue and is out now.
Inside is a 5 page feature on my work (covering both Hummingbird Miniatures and my fairytale brand - Pixie Dust Miniatures). Also in this magazine is a tutorial I gave for the upcoming spooky season... more on this here.

Have a look at my article and let me know what you think. :) And don't forget, both my shops are active whilst I am here briefly in New Zealand (back in US by December), and I ship everywhere.

Hummingbird Miniatures shop is here
Pixie Dust Miniatures shop is here



Dollhouse miniatures, dolls' house miniatures, dollhouse food, doll's house food, miniature food, miniature scale food, scale miniatures for your dollhouse or doll's house, miniature cake, miniature fruit, miniature tea set, miniature Versailles, miniature Halloween candy and treats, miniature pumpkins, dollhouse cake,  dollhouse fruit,  dollhouse tea set, dollhouse Versailles, dollhouse Halloween candy and treats, dollhouse pumpkins, dolls' house cake, dolls' house fruit, dolls' house tea set, dolls' house Versailles, dolls' house Halloween candy and treats, dolls' house pumpkins, dolls' house cake, dolls' house fruit, dolls' house tea set, dolls' house Versailles, dolls' house Halloween candy and treats, dolls' house pumpkins 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, that's amazing!! Great Article and Pictures!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Jenn! I was lucky to have such great writers, editors and designers take an interest in my work. They did a lovely job of the article. Thanks again. :) Caroline xXx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I will have to find this magazine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...