Sunday, October 7, 2012

Slice of Halloween Cake?!

Who has a sweet tooth this spooky season?!
This is a slice of chocolate Halloween cake with mint frosting and it's served up with a stripy Halloween candy cane on a spider web party plate. The cake has a tiny bite taken out of it. One inch scale and handmade by me of course.

I decided not to create a Halloween range as such for Hummingbird Miniatures this year (2012) for a variety of reasons - which are...

1 - I'm crazy busy making my first short film (details here),
2 - I am volunteering at Weta Workshop whilst I am staying here in New Zealand,
3 - I have been busily creating quite a spooky Halloween 2012 Range for my other miniature brand (blog here, shop here),
4 - I have been working on a Christmas Range since July,
and finally...
5 - I still have so much lovely stock from last year and I don't want more miniatures to add to what I already have to take on the plane as carry-on when I fly back to the UK next month, and into the US this Dec!!

So, enjoy this one and only new Hummingbird Miniatures contribution to Halloween 2012! I made 4 - they're super cute and detailed and I'm actually listing them at my online Hummingbird Miniatures shop here for only $10 each - so get them before they go. :)



halloween food in miniature, miniature dollhouse halloween food cake in one inch scale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...