Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Workspace - My New Bread Line


Every once in a while I like to re-visit something I make in miniature and work to find ways to improve it. I was always pretty happy with my realistic bread range, but since I have had some large bread commissions recently I have really focused on improving the way I make it. I've visited several bakeries and used different kinds of real bread as reference and spent the past couple of days on my new bread range (which will be available at my online Hummingbird Miniatures shop soon).

I've also been hand-carving little wooden bread cutting boards which some types of breads will be displayed on.


To make room for a whole new range of bread I am putting some of my existing bread on sale. All bread is 40% off. Find it here.

Enter the coupon BAKERY40 after you click to buy but before you pay and 40% will be deducted from the total of your bill. Contact me if you'd like a reserved listing for more lots of the same style of bread (whilst stocks last).
Please remember that this coupon is valid only on breads.

Have a look at some of my new bread range in progress in my workspace... :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bread
    if i speak english better i will write more

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...